Information We Collect About You
We may collect several types of information about you, including:
- Personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Purchase activity and financial information, such as credit or debit card numbers.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, geolocation, browser type and version, and operating system.
We collect this information when you provide it to us directly, such as when you fill out a form on our Site or send us an email.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our Site and services.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries or to send you updates about our company and services.
- To personalize your experience on our Site.
- To process and complete transactions.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use your information to create anonymous and aggregated data that does not personally identify you, and we may use and share this anonymous and aggregated data for any purpose.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers, such as website hosting and maintenance, analytics, and payment processing.
- To business partners, such as marketing and advertising partners.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as to respond to a subpoena or to protect the rights and safety of our company and users.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
Protecting Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
If you are accessing our Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive